Making Data More Useful
We've been helping since 1978...
with tapes, disks, floppies and arcane file formats
from mainframes, minicomputers, PCs, MACs, etc.
Need to migrate your data to a new system?
Get research data from a pile of old tapes?
Want some custom conversion software written?
we can help.
Good work at good prices.
People who really know their stuff.
or call: 516-833-3067
Quick Links ...
- Convert Disks like SyQuest, Iomega, WORM, floppies, etc.
- Mainframe or Minicomputer Tapes. Recover, convert and preserve your data legacy.
- Mainframe Data on PC. Complex record layouts - no problem.
- Digital Preservation. We love doing "data rescue" for researchers, archivists and librarians.
- Consulting and Programming.
Arcane files? Even more fun.
- Litigation. Make difficult media and files useful.
"WWW" = the web?. Nope, for us it's Watergate, Whitewater and WorldCom! Really, we worked on all three and many other projects involved with famous political situations, scientific and historical research, system migration, etc. We'd like to be a resource for you.
Old Professors' Stashes
(research data repurposed).
CODATA's Data At Risk Task Group. Chris Muller delighted to be a member.
Penosbscot Language Dictionary. Pleasure to help preserve this cultural gem.
Peru Census of 1981 Data Rescued. Another enjoyable international project.
Bangladesh Data Recovery Laboratory created by MMC, funded by IPUMS & NSF.
Denver Fed-Center. Native American mineral rights case; MMC contract to convert thousands of mainframe tapes...